Become living poetry.
Songbirds Music, Art, and Dance Center offers a large variety of movement classes to students of all ages and levels. Whether you are looking to add grace to your everyday movement, make some noise with your feet, or impress your friends with your brand new hip hop skills, we have both the classes and amazing staff that will help you dance your way to your dreams.
In general, hair must be up and out of faces. Please stick to light jewelry and make sure all clothing fits properly.
- BALLET, LYRICAL, CONTEMPORARY, & MODERN: Females- Pink Tights, leotard, pink ballet slippers, hair in a Bun. Males- Black ballet tights or athletic pants, plain short sleeved T shirt, & ballet slippers
- TAP: Black Tap shoes, leotard, pink tights, & hair in Bun
- JAZZ: Black Jazz Shoes, leotard, & tights/ black jazz pants
- HIP-HOP: Athletic shoes and athletic clothing that allows
unrestricted movement. No skirts or dresses.
- TUMBLING/ ACRO: Leotard or Biketard. No tights or shoes needed
DANCE TUITION RATES
Mommy & Me Ballet Weekly Class $60/mo ($80/mo– 2 kids)
30-min weekly class $40/mo ($35/mo- sibling)
45-min weekly class $50/mo ($45/mo- sibling)
60-min weekly class $60/mo ($55/mo- sibling)
An additional 60-min class is $45/mo ($40/mo- sibling)
Any additional 60-min classes after the first two are:
$30/mo ($25/mo- sibling)
90-min weekly class $84/mo ($79/mo- sibling)
*No Registration Fees
*First Trial Class is FREE!