Imagine. Create. Inspire.
Explore and Create Artwork through one of our 8 week long art Classes (4 weeks in Summer)! Discover the world of color as you paint, learn to tell stories while drawing your own comic books, and create masterpieces as you sculpt and model clay. Whatever you choose, know that dedicating time to develop your creative skills isn’t just good for you, it’s fun and relaxing. We have art classes for all ages including preschoolers through adults. We can’t wait to create amazing art together!
Clay Building: In Clay Building, students will learn how to manipulate clay. We will learn techniques such as hand building, scratch & attach, pinch, coil, slab, and sculpt. Students will take home beautiful works of ceramic art.
Drawing: In our drawing classes, students will work on their fundamental skills and techniques of drawing and using charcoal. We will use exercises that explore the use of line, shape, lighting, shading, and point perspective. We will learn about character development, movement, and facial expressions, and more.
Painting Technique: Explore a world of color as we focus on acquiring the skills necessary to articulate visual ideas in paint, including how to organize compositions using color and value relationships, form and shape, placement, and paint application. We will learn how to manipulate both paint and brush, learn about composition, color theory, shading, still life, & more.
PreK Art: Students will learn to harness their creativity through painting, drawing, and clay sculptures. We will learn and experiment with colors, paint, pencils, clay, and other mediums!
Studio Art: In studio art, students will explore and experiment many different mediums. We will sculpt, draw, paint, create, and much more! This class is great for students who want to do a little bit of everything while getting the chance to take a quick deep dive into different mediums.
Hand Building Miniatures: In miniatures, students will create jewelry, miniature models, tiny creatures, and more! Not only will students learn how to create these amazing tiny scenes, but they will be given the skills to recreate their work at home!
Watercolors: Learn how to manipulate watercolors in this relaxing and creative class. We will learn to learn about washes, shapes, colors, highlights, shadows, and more!
- Tuition includes all materials needed for the classes. Extra materials are available for purchase. Material pickup (virtual students) will be arranged for the week prior to classes. *painting students will be required to purchase their own set of brushes.
- If an In Studio student is ill, we ask that you let us know and we will temporarily give virtual access.
- Virtual classes will be recorded so that you may view them later. The recordings will be available for one week by request only. Sharing access to recordings is prohibited.
- There are no makeups or refunds permitted
- Classes that do not meet the student minimum (4) will be subject to cancellation (with a full refund).